What is an MSP?
A Managed Service Programme (MSP) is a highly effective way of getting to grips with your contingent workforce. It provides visibility, tracking, reporting and analysis of all contingent workforce procurement.
At Advantage xPO, we understand that the scope and focus of a model will differ from client to client. We work closely with you to develop a bespoke programme, ensuring you derive maximum benefit from our solution.
Our MSPs include:
- On-site contingent workforce programmes
- Management of the requisition to offer process
- Supplier management
- VMS (vendor management system) technology oversight
- Multiple approaches (e.g. neutral, master or hybrid vendor)
- Contractor compliance
- Robust reporting and quality control
Types of MSP programmes:
- Neutral vendor – all suppliers have an equal opportunity to fill a role
- Master vendor – the master vendor is given the opportunity to fill a role first and passes it on to other suppliers if required
- Hybrid – combines elements of the Neutral and Master vendor programmes
- Blended programme – a combination of MSP and RPO
Advantage xPO have a good understanding of our business and a sound appreciation of what being a contract resource provider means.Resource Manager
Working with Advantage xPO means we have had constant access to best practice and innovation in the areas of talent attraction, selection and management.Head of Procurement
Advantage xPO have been working with us as a true partner, providing us with high calibre candidates who match the role requirements well.Talent Acquisition Partner
We have been able to evolve the service Advantage xPO provide to deliver greater cost savings and even tighter compliance processes.Head of Procurement
Advantage xPO fully understood our requirements and provided a compelling proposition, including working with our current systems.Head of Procurement
Advantage xPO’s openness to share information and provide innovative solutions to our challenges has ensured that MBDA has no need to look elsewhere when it comes to running our staffing programmes.Operations Manager
Advantage xPO have impressed me with their responsiveness and proactivity. Everything is done swiftly but accurately and they really take the lead on driving activities.Professional Services Client Director