What is an RPO?
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is a recruitment solution where an employer transfers all or part of its permanent recruitment processes to an external partner.
At Advantage xPO, every one of our RPO programmes is tailor-made to address your particular talent acquisition challenges.
Depending on your needs, we will provide on-site or remote talent attraction experts, who will drive a seamless recruitment function in partnership with your existing HR team.
All of our programmes are underpinned by a mature supply chain and enhanced by innovative management technology.
And as Advantage xPO are experts in procuring and managing RPO programmes, you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
- Reduced time-to-hire
- Full visibility and control
- Cost savings
- Enhanced quality of hires
- Market intelligence and benchmarking capabilities
- Greater recruitment and analytical insights
- Reduced risk
Our end-to-end RPO solution covers all services connected with permanent recruitment, including the technology to manage the process.
This type of programme produces the biggest savings. It provides a better hiring manager and candidate journey, improves hiring outcomes, and gives senior stakeholders a holistic view of performance.
The Advantage xPO team will deliver on-site and/or off-site resources, helping you with:
- Sourcing & screening of candidates
- Candidate testing
- Process management
- Technology management
- Branding & recruitment marketing using expertise within the group
- New starter compliance and best practice
- Agency management
- Internal hiring
- Offer paperwork
Project RPO – including Selective RPO and Recruiter on Demand (ROD)
Project RPO is an effective solution if you want your internal recruitment capabilities to look after day-to-day hiring, but need the help and benefits of an end-to-end solution for a specific project in scope.
Our team at Advantage xPO can help you with:
- Addressing short-term hiring
- Comparing Advantage xPO performance against internal teams
- Understanding how process transformation can affect outcomes
A selective RPO solution is ideal if you want to outsource the recruitment of lower-level, high-volume roles, but retain control of other levels of recruitment.
Advantage xPO can help you with:
- Management of recruitment campaigns
- Recruitment expertise for specific grades of workers
- Managing specific roles to free up internal recruiters
- Innovative solutions for new markets and geographies
Recruiter on demand (ROD)
An ROD solution allows you to add recruitment capabilities immediately, without the need for process change or technology implementation.
Advantage xPO offers:
- Instant access to recruitment resources
- Flexibility of on-site or virtual resources
- Complete scalability to meet your talent needs
- No lengthy contracts
- Significant cost advantages over third-party agencies
- Highly experienced specialists backed by extensive experience and robust methodology
Advantage xPO have a good understanding of our business and a sound appreciation of what being a contract resource provider means.Resource Manager
Working with Advantage xPO means we have had constant access to best practice and innovation in the areas of talent attraction, selection and management.Head of Procurement
Advantage xPO have been working with us as a true partner, providing us with high calibre candidates who match the role requirements well.Talent Acquisition Partner
We have been able to evolve the service Advantage xPO provide to deliver greater cost savings and even tighter compliance processes.Head of Procurement
Advantage xPO fully understood our requirements and provided a compelling proposition, including working with our current systems.Head of Procurement
Advantage xPO’s openness to share information and provide innovative solutions to our challenges has ensured that MBDA has no need to look elsewhere when it comes to running our staffing programmes.Operations Manager
Advantage xPO have impressed me with their responsiveness and proactivity. Everything is done swiftly but accurately and they really take the lead on driving activities.Professional Services Client Director